Friday, July 6, 2007

Across the miles

Across the miles,

Where are we heading

It’s been quite a while by now,

Why isn’t the road still ending?

What’s that you're afraid of,

Why’s it gettin so hard to believe?

Just a little love n affection,

Isn’t it all that you gotta give?

I'll give you everything,

And my life, if you ever need

I'll be your falling star,

Whenever you make a wish

Together we'll take on,

The wind and rain

I'll be the one, you can hold onto

In tears and pain

So give me a chance,

Its all my love needs

It's gonna be 'All Heads',

If you're with me

Life with you has been a reflection,

For days it's been in hiding,

Behind the mirrors of my eyes,

Why is it still a dream?

Don't you know?

You're THE ONE…babe,

So come, say the magic spell,

& TURN IT REAL FOR ME!!!

No comments: